Need To Make A Return?
Hopefully you love everything you purchase with us, however if something does not work out, we?re here to help! If you have any questions please contact us!
- Only one return label can be issued for each order.
- Currently, returns from multiple orders cannot be combined into one return package.
- You will be contacted by e-mail when your return is processed!
- We are able to cancel an order only if it has not already been fulfilled and shipped from our warehouse. If you wish to cancel a previously placed order, please call our customer service department to see if it is not too late to cancel. In the event that the order cannot be cancelled, you are able to return the order for a full refund (less shipping cost). For a full refund, please make sure your return is postmarked within 14 days of order date.
- NO RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS MARKED 50% OFF OR MORE.
- Worn, washed, and/or damaged items will not be accepted for return. Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact.
- For defective item claims: contact us within 3 days of delivery date.
- Refund or Store Credit: Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of order date.
- Store Credit Only: Returns must be postmarked within 15 - 30 days of order date.
- Exchanges: We cannot provide exchanges (or holds), due to limited inventory.
- All shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Returns that do not meet our guidelines will be sent back at your own expense. You have the option to apply return shipping costs on your credit card or have the item(s) sent back in a future purchase.
- We hold unacceptable returns for 30 days. After 30 days, the items will be donated to charity.
How To Make A Return
- Before making a return please read our policy to ensure that your items meet the guidelines.
- Include your slip that arrived in your package in with your return. If you do not have the slip that came with your order, please write the name you placed the order under on a slip of paper and include that in with your return.
Please allow 7 days from the date we receive the return for us to process it.